Our forensic recovery findings expose camouflaged files. Camouflaged files are
files that have been renamed, hidden or associated to an application that cannot
recognize the file.
Hiding incriminating data, content or criminal activity is a common practice used
in cybercrime. Several forensic recovery methods used to identify illegal activities are:
• Employee Deleted, Changed or Downloaded Files.
• Manipulated Legal Documents.
• Deleted or Changed Emails.
• Misuse of Internet by Employees.
• Deleted Profiles or Partitions by Employees.
• Disguised or Hidden Files.
• Evaluated Swap Files and Slack Files.
• Recovery of Printed and Faxed Documents.
We take great measures to provide Total Client Satisfaction.
For a Free Forensic Recovery Consultation�
Call 1-877-888-9990 (Toll Free)